Welcome to our ranch near Canada's west coast in Beautiful British Columbia's West Chilcotin mountain region. Where calling the vet means hollering back at the house to bring your kit, new friendships are formed from the back of a horse and true fun for a five year old is getting a machete for Christmas. Where 'cutting the dinks off' has a totally different meaning than what first comes to mind, Muck Boots are a household name, a hand shake still means something and the coffee is always on.

Sunday 25 January 2015

Feeding the moose



Well, I'm mad already.  Somehow in my ignorance I've just deleted the entire post I just wrote.  Or maybe it will show up somewhere?  I thought it saved as I went along?  But now where is it?   Sigh....so much to learn.  Suggestions welcome and your patience appreciated.  :) 
  
Meanwhile, I'm out of time and off to meet mum to put mineral out for the cattle. So until I find that last attempt or find the time for a re-write I'm just going the post the photos I was going for and tell you a bit more about them later.  

Cheers for now!
Punky


  Out the picture window at Six Mile.


   Inviting herself for lunch at Three Circle.  

No comments: